Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus DVD Software Package
Whats included? Word 2016 | Access 2016 | Excel 2016 | PowerPoint 2016 | Publisher 2016 | Outlook 2016 | OneNote 2016 | Skype for Business
If you have any questions about Microsoft Office 2016 then feel free to contact us for a chat with one of our sales experts. Office 2019 for Windows 10 is available here
Language: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Bangla, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English US Australia New Zealand, Estonian, Farsi, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Kiswahili, Konkani, Korean, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Odia, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Quechua, Romanian, Russian, Scottish, Gaelic, Serbian, Serbian, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek, Valencian, Vietnamese, Welsh
Publisher | Manufacturer | Developer: Microsoft
License: Global | Single Device | Home | Personal | Business | Commercial | Enterprise | Student
License Type: Permanent License - Perpetual - No subscription required. Fully Installed Desktop Applications. No internet access required for use.
Validity: Lifetime | No Subscription Fee | No Annual Cost | No Monthly Charges | No Expiry | One Time Purchase
Delivery: Physical Delivery by Royal Mail Tracked Post (UK) or Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed (You will receive dvd disk and instructions via post) | Digital E-Mail License Delivery (You will receive your genuine product key, installation instructions delivered digitally by email after purchase in addition to being physically posted). After installation you activate your product using the license key on the official activation wizard.
Installation: Installation by Physical Media (DVD)
Platform: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2016 / 2019+
Microsoft Office 2016 includes tools designed to optimise production capacity and business tasks by using the enhanced features, elements within the Microsoft Office Suite.
Microsoft office is an excellent set of production tools aimed at saving you time and producing fantastic results. The benefits of using the office 2016 suite includes increased co-authoring between those who you collaborate with, sharing links, notes and events, editing and conversion made easy, the ability to work offline on all the applications as well as sharing files and documents from your cloud.
If you are upgrading from earlier versions (microsoft office XP/2000/2003/2007/2010/2013) to office 2016 then it is as simple as purchasing this product and following our instructions to upgrade through the official site. You will not lose any files or documents and only the program files will be upgraded allowing you to enjoy all the benefits of the latest office suite. All new versions of office are universally compatible with files from all previous generations.
Below is a partial list of its many capabilities and improvements from Office 2013:
Access – powerful database application used as a solution for your needs to build, record, store and access large amounts of data.
- Visualizing data improvements in charting,
- Large Number Support for inputting, saving and recording data,
- dBASE and Power-Bi support to assist in efficiency,
- label name properties and property sheet sorting enhancements to assist in visual aids,
Excel – Powerful spreadsheet application featuring many functions and tools used for creating grids of text, numbers and formulas for making calculations.
- Publish to Power Bi to increase efficiency in your output,
- Enhanced charts, PowerPivot enhancements, simplified layouts 2D mapping, functions, connectors and ink effects,
- Improved sharing and collaboration tools for co-authoring, and
OneNote – Note taking and sharing program and platform used to create, share, collaborate notes, audio commentaries, drawings and screen clippings.
- Modern sync services re imagined,
- Meeting notes, Microsoft search, Accessibility, Tasks and To Do improvements, and
- Next generation fluid canvas.
Outlook – An email and calendaring organisation desktop program with many features designed to manage your personal information especially your emails.
- Updated contact cards, Improved message view, detailing, decluttering tools, html and css, accessibility enhancements, as well as,
- Focused inbox, @mentions, enhanced search terms improvements to help you sort, gather and access your emails.
PowerPoint – A useful presentation program used to develop and distribute visual information to large audiences.
- Improved text highlighter, funnels, charts, transition morph effect, roaming pencil case, and zooming improvements to presentation slides,
- Remove image backgrounds more easily, manage the insertion and management of icons, SVG, 3D Model improvements and enhancements.
Publisher – A desktop publishing program where, in contrast to word, the emphasis is placed on page layout and design.
- Improved Printing and email communications,
- Enhancements to navigation, toggling, and templates for designs,
- Increased Export compatibility for industry wide standard formats, and
- Collaboration – Editing and sharing improvements for all end users
Word – Powerful word processing program used to create documents, reports, professional documents and letters that look the same between different computers and similar on the screen as to how they appear on paper.
- Collaboration, editing, visibility, search, navigation, digital pencil, black theme, office sounds enhancements
- Improved Accessibility, inking, learning tools features, increased impact from icons SVG and 3D images,
- Break the language barrier with multi-language support, and
- Audio descriptions, learning tools and captions enhancements.
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus is the newest and up-to-date version of Microsoft's favourite suite - including individual 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, Skype and Publisher. All of the desktop applications are accessible offline as well as combining with the use of cloud services should you wish to. Office 2016 is a "perpetual" license, one that lets the consumer run the office suite as long as desired (lifetime) without further payments, allowing you to be up to date without ever worrying about recurring monthly charges. Purchase this license and use for the lifetime of your notebook or pc. Simply Pay once and Use Forever!
Office 2016 delivers many useful features across its applications to help its users create amazing content more efficiently with an abundance of features across the applications in Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 allowing you to effortlessly create and distribute content. It`s a valuable update for customers who aren’t yet accustomed for the cloud as well as the latest suite with the most up to date version of its office programs combined with the latest security updates.
The new enhancements within Office 2016 are a subset of a long list of features that have been added to its previous generations combining all the innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security, and so much more. Office 2016 effortlessly delivers features across apps to help users create amazing content effortlessly.
Combined, the applications included within Office increase productivity and business tasks with an endless supply of features and improvements allowing you to engage with and deliver your content with more oomph.
The video below shows the standard installation for Office 2016. By using the supplied media the installation is similar except your provided media will be used for installation instead of downloading from the official site.
Checkout the comparison table for the features and apps included with each version of Office 2016 See here for your Windows 10 and MAC OS options. Office 2016 for MAC is now trending
at PC Keys.
Office 2016 System Requirements:
CPU 1 gigahertz
Memory 2GB RAM
Hard disk 4 GB
Display 1280 x 800 +
Operating system Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016 / Windows Server 2019 (All editions and versions of these operating systems are compatible).